Submitted by Kate elizabeth
- 125g Butter
- 250g Marshmallows
- 175g chocolate
- 2 Cups rice bubbles
- 2 Cups of coco pops
- 5-10 drops of black food coloring
- Melt butter and Marshmallows in slow cooker until melted - approx 30mins on high
- Add in rice bubbles and coco pops and stir until they are all coated.
- Add chocolate and stir in until melted
- Add 5-10 drops of black food coloring
- Line baking tray with baking paper, grease paper mold mixture to coal shapes. Put in fridge to set.
- Decorate by putting in jars/stockings labelled 'coal'
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think