Submitted by kylie de koning
- 1 pkt Fried Noodles
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (optional)
- 200g chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter (if leaving out peanut butter)
- Turn slow cooker onto high
- Place chocolate and peanut butter (or butter if not using peanut butter) in slow cooker with lid off.
- Stir every 5-10 min until chocolate is melted.
- Add noodles and stir till coated well.
- On a tray covered with baking paper place mixture using a table spoon for size.
- Refrigerate till firm.
- enjoy =)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!