Submitted by Melinda Harrison
Chinese Pork Mince
- 600g pork mince
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced chilli
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs kecap manis ( sweet soy sauce)
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 250g beans cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- Place pork mince and onion in slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine all other ingredients (except beans).
- Mix well and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Add beans that have been slightly cooked. ( I cooked mine in the microwave with a little water for 4mins). If sauce looks a little runny, add 2 tbs of corn flour to a little water and pour into slow cooker to thicken. Cook for a further 1 hour without lid.
- Serve over jasmine or White rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think