Submitted by Rachel Hodgkinson
Chicken Taco Tortilla Stack
- 500grams chicken mince
- 1 large chicken breast
- Garlic (as to your taste)
- 2 or 3 grated carrots
- 1 brown onion
- Chicken oxo cubes (1 or 2)
- 2 packets of taco seasoning
- Jar of salsa
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of water
- Cheese (pizza cheese or tasty)
- Sour cream
- -Dice onion and brown with garlic and meat in slow cooker on low.
- -Sprinkle taco seasoning and oxo cube on chicken and mix through.
- -Add grated carrots,tomatoes,salsa and water.
- -Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours till reduced.
- -Grease a pie dish.
- -Layer with meat first, then cheese and then tortilla. Repeat.
- -Make final layer meat and top with cheese.
- -Place in oven on 180C for 15/20mins until cheese has melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!