Submitted by Karen Stuckings
- 1/2 head of cauliflower pulsed in a food processor till resembles rice, you will need to do this in a few lots so it doesn't mash it. If you don't have a food processor a grater will work
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1/2 capsicum chopped
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil but peanut can be used
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce or favourite soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste, I used freshly ground pink salt and freshly ground pepper corns
- Place all ingredients in your sc. Give a good mix.
- Cook on high 1 1/2 hours or until soften but still has a little crunch to veggies.
- I did this in a cookwell 5.5L and it filled about 1/2 of it.
- No liquid added and no tea towel used.
- I have kept this vegan but you can add anything you would normally to fried rice, like bacon, eggs etc
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think