Submitted by Rebecca Brunsmann
- Puff Pastry
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 200g Bacon pieces
- 1 Tbsp Mixed herbs
- Line inside of slow cooker with baking paper
- Lightly spray with canola oil
- Place puff pastry in to form a base and sides of pie.
- Place bacon rashers in the base on top of puff pastry and around the sides
- Mix egg bacon pieces grated cheese and mixed herbs in a bowl and pour into slow cooker.
- Place tea towel under lid and fold over top
- Cook on high for 2 hours
- When cooked remove by lifting pie out with the baking paper and place on flat surface to cool.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think