Submitted by Sue Millar
- Pork ribs (835 grams)
For the sauce
- 1½ cups ketchup (tomato sauce)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 & a bit tablespoons Soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoons paprika
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup of water
- NB. sauce can be adjusted to your own taste - not sweet enough add more brown sugar, more tomato flavour, add extra ketchup etc.
- Put the ingredients for the sauce in a pan, bring to the boil then turn off & leave while you cut the ribs up.
- Put the ribs in the slow cooker, pour the sauce in & stir to make sure all the ribs are coated in the sauce.
- Cook on low for 8 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
- I served mine with mini corn on the cob and sausages (2 adults and a 5 year old)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think