Tasty banana muffins are a great way to use up ripe bananas. With added chocolate chips you’ve got a tasty sweet treat that’s easy for kids to cook!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Banana Choc Chunk Muffins
Tasty banana muffins are a great way to use up ripe bananas. With added chocolate chips you've got a tasty sweet treat that's easy for kids to cook!
- 1.5 cups of wholemeal SR flour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar (fine sugar)
- 3 medium ripe banana's, mashed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 100g milk chocolate chips
- Combine flour and sugar in mixing bowl
- Combine all other ingredients and mix into dry ingredients until well combined
- Divide into 12 silicone cupcake cases and place directly on base of metallic bowl slow cooker
- If your slow cooker bowl is ceramic, add a shallow water bath first then sit cases carefully in the shallow water to avoid cooking with dry cooker
- If you have paper cupcake cases you could elevate them above water/base on a metal trivet etc
- Cook for 1hr on HIGH using The Tea Towel Trick
- I used a 7L Breville
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!