Submitted by Robyn Clark
Banana and Walnut Loaf
- 1 3/4 cups SR. Flour
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons oil ( whatever type you prefer, I used vegetable)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 mashed bananas
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- Mix the eggs and yoghurt and oil together and then add to the dry ingredients .
- Mix through the bananas and the walnuts .
- Spray and line a loaf tin or place straight in your lined SC .
- Cook on high approx 2 hours with tea towel under the lid.
- Check after 1 1/2 hours. I raised mine up on two egg rings.
- Note : this can be made with wholemeal SR. Flour , and substitute the sugar with 2 tablespoons of honey, also use low fat yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think