Submitted by Kelly Hicks
Bacon and egg cups
- 6 eggs and 6 slices of shortcut bacon (more if you want to make more)
- Garlic powder
- Grated cheese
- Muffin tray or silicone cups
- Pre heat your slow cooker to high while you prep the cups.
- Use one slice of bacon in each cup..I cut mine 3/4 of the way through the middle so I could shape them to better fit the egg.
- Once you've lined all cups with the bacon crack an egg into each and place in the slow cooker. I used an oval 6.5L slow cooker.
- Now add a little sprinkle of garlic powder and chives to each cup and top with some grated cheese.
- Cook on high for 1 hour with a tea towel under the lid.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think