Submitted by Paulene Christie
1-2-3 Roast Beef
- 1kg or larger rolled rib roast beef
- 1.5 tbsp of dry gravy powder of your choice (I used traditional)
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- Place beef in slow cooker
- Sprinkle gravy powder over roast
- Pour hot water over roast
- That's it 🙂
- Cook all day on low - 6-8hrs depending on the size of your roast.
- *Inspired by Grace Macdonald who did this with a roast pork + roast pork gravy *
- You could also lay vegetables around your roast or use our great "roast vegetables" method - just search that recipe by name to see it 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!