Spicy pulled/shredded chicken
Great for salad wraps! Provides enough shredded chicken to make about 6 wraps
- Approx 700g chicken breast
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic jar or fresh
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger jar or fresh
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Chipotle sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoon tomato paste
- Pepper if you’d like it a bit spicer
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken.
- Place chicken into the slow cooker and pour sauce mix over it.
- Cook on low for approx. 5-6 hours, lid on
- Shred chicken with forks and mix back into sauce mix.
- Serve with salad on wraps
- Makes enough chicken for 6 wraps 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!