Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Zucchini Savoury (Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free - can be FODMAP friendly)
- 1 can tomatoes or the equivalent fresh, chopped
- 4 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 tblspn sweet basil leaves (fresh) or 1 tspn dried
- 4 rashers bacon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced or crushed
- Place zucchini in slow cooker bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over zucchini.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hrs until tender.
- NOTE: For FODMAP Friendly omit garlic
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!