Submitted by Steven Koster
Zucchini and ricotta cannelloni
- 2 Zucchini grated
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 200g dried cannelloni (20 tubes)
- 700 g tomato pasta sauce
- 190g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup basil
- Mix the zucchini, ricotta and rosemary in a bowl, season with sea salt and ground black pepper,
- Mix together well then fill the cannelloni tubes.
- Place the cannelloni in the slow cooker, cover with tomato pasta sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and basil.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until the pasta is al dente and cheese melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!