Submitted by Geoff A Williams
Yummy Lamb Shanks
Lamb Shanks with red wine and gravy.
- 4 lamb shanks
- Cup red wine
- Can condensed Tomato soup
- One onion diced
- Can diced tomatoes
- Packet master foods slow cook garlic and herb shanks
- Fresh finely chopped rosemary, chives and thyme
- 2 Diced carrot
- Teaspoon cummin powder
- Cup beef stock
- Tablespoon gravy powder
- Brown shanks in oil with a bit of pepper. Set aside.
- Cook carrot and onion until soft in the oil left from the shanks.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker except the gravy powder and stir well.
- Place shanks into slow cooker and cook high 1 hour and low 6-7 hours.
- About 30-45 minutes before serving, dissolve the gravy powder in a cup of cold water and stir into slow cooker.
- Serve with mashed potato.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think