Submitted by Trinity Simmons
- Lamb chops
- 1 can of rosella condensed tomato soup
- A little bit of water
- 1 packet French onion soup mix dry
- 2-3 tablespoons worceshire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mint sauce
- Place lamb chops into the slow cooker.
- Then in a bowl mix tomato soup, water, French onion soup, Worcestershire sauce and mint sauce together.
- Pour into slow cooker onto the lamb and stir it to make sure it's on the lamb chops.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours meat will fall off the bone
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!