Submitted by Alice Vedel
Yellow Banana Fudge
- 1 x 395ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 600 grams of White Chocolate
- 400 grams of Banana Lollies (AKA - Banana Foams - Banana Marshmallows)
- Chop Bananas and Chocolate into small pieces.
- Place Sweetened Condensed Milk, Chocolate and Bananas into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 hour and stir every 10 to 15 minutes.
- When all the ingredients are mixed and smooth, scoop mixture into a paper lined oven tray (30cm x 20cm or 12" x 8').
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until set.
- When set, cut fudge into your desired size and place them into an air tight container and refrigerate.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think