Submitted by Rozi Pottsy
White Chocolate Rocky Road with a Caramel Swirl
- 550g white chocolate melts
- 150g Marshmallows
- 190g raspberry lollies
- 100g maltesers
- 60g chicos (lollies)
- 60g bananas (lollies)
- 60g milk bottles (lollies)
- 60g strawberry cream (lollies)
- 2 tablespoons of Hersheys Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Put chocolate melts into the slow cooker and put the lid on and turn on high. With a tea towel under lid.
- Stir the chocolate every 10 minutes with a metal spoon.
- My 1.5 Woolies sc'er took 30 minutes to melt my chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting, I cut up all my lollies and placed in a big bowl.
- Line a cooking tray with baking paper (I used a 29 cm x 18 cm x 4cm deep)
- Put all your mixed lollies into the tray and ensure they are all mixed through.
- Once Chocolate is melted, pour the chocolate directly into your lolly tray and then using your spoon, mix the chocolate through the lollies.
- Once mixed through, I drip the Caramel syrup over the top of the rocky road (This is entirely optional)
- Depending on the temperature of where you live, I then placed mine in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- You can use whatever lollies you like for this. Peanuts, Mars Bars, Musk Sticks, Red Frogs, Snakes, Tim Tams
- You can also use more or less chocolate - it's a very versatile recipe, I simply used what I had left in my cupboard
- I do suggest having a few lollies with a bit of 'crunch' - it seems to add that little extra to it
- You can use whatever size tray you like, however the larger the tray, the skinnier your rocky road will be. I used a shorter tray so I could have nice thick slices
- This can be quite sweet, so this is perfect to take to a party where everyone can have 1 or 2 pieces 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!