Submitted by Christy Roth
White Chocolate and Marshmallow Fudge
- 600g white chocolate bits
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 50g chopped butter
- 2 cups pink marshmallows, chopped
- Few drops of rose pink food dye
- Put white chocolate, chopped butter and condensed milk into the slow cooker on high, stirring every 10 minutes. NOTE: Do not put the lid on!
- At around the 1 1/2 hour mark the fudge will have changed consistency and become quite thick and glossy.
- At this point, turn the slow cooker off.
- Pour fudge into a lined baking tray and push to fill the tray and even out.
- Put a few dots of food dye on top of the fudge and using a knife make swirls through the fudge to create a pattern.
- Allow to cool on the bench top until it is cool enough to put into the fridge.
- Leave overnight and then cut into 24 squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!