Submitted by Cate Pennington
- 1 kg chicken thighs, fillet, tenderloins
- 600 ml Creme fraiche ( or mix 300ml fresh cream and 300ml sour cream)
- 1 Pkt French onion soup mix
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms ( or as many as you like)
- 1 Pkt Philly shredded cheese
- Mix cream mixture and soup mix.
- Put everything into the slow cooker ( except cheese) and you are done.
- Put a tea towel under the lid and cook for 6-8hrs on low
- Mix cheese through in the last hour. If it's too runny leave lid off for last hour or use cornflour to thicken.
- I have served in Vol a vent cases with salad and/or chips and as a pasta dish with crusty bread. Enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think