Submitted by Ashlea Fava
Vegan Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium yellow potatoes diced
- 2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger finely diced or grated
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced or crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 14 oz cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red capsicum diced
- 1 medium green capsicum diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 14 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1 8 oz bag baby spinach
- 1. Add all ingredients into cooker except spinach and coconut milk
- 2. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours
- 3. Stir in the spinach bit by bit to allow it to wilt.
- 4. Stir in the coconut milk.
- Serve over rice, or with naan bread.
- inspired by recipe from www.heynutritionlady.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!