Submitted by Karen Stuckings
- 2 tablespoons Vicks
- 1/2 can Water
- Half fill a clean can with water, this is more for weight so can doesn't float but if you use a heavy glass jar you can use less water.
- Add Vicks, I used 2 tablespoons but you can add as much as you wish.
- Place baking paper on the bottom of your sc and put can on it. This is to stop the can from marking your insert.
- Fill insert to half way up the can.
- Leave lid off and place on high, you will need to leave on high so water is hot enough to heat the vicks owing to the lid being off.
- Lid is left off so that more vapors are released.
- If you need to add more water to your insert please use hot water.
- Note: Please be sure to keep slow cooker in a safe location and away from little ones reach!
- Vicks container notes not safe for use under 2yrs
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!