Submitted by Robyn Clark
Vanilla Fruit Custard Cake
- Fresh fruit slices of your choice
- 1 vanilla cake packet mix
- 1 cup low fat custard
- 2 eggs
- Mix all together except fruit.
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper .
- Cover the bottom with your favourite fruit ( I used nectarines and peaches for this one)
- SC on high with a tea towel under the lid . I use egg rings to sit the loaf pan on .
- Turn out onto a plate and slowly peel off the baking paper. Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar ( optional) .
- Serve with custard .
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think