Submitted by Kerri Tilyard
Tuna & White Wine Casserole
- 2 cups precooked pasta
- 1 x tin of brine or springwater tuna
- 1/2 diced/cubed onion
- 250-350g cottage cheese
- 2 x cups grated tasty cheese
- Approx 1 & 1/2 cups of white wine
- salt & pepper
- Turn cooker on HIGH
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker with pre cooked pasta.
- Give a quick stir after 10 min to help the cheese and wine soak in to everything !
- (Done in 20 or so min or once all tasty cheese has melted through)
- SERVE 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think