Submitted by Janette Jones
Triple Choc fudge brownie Caramel Slice
- 1 can of carnation pre made sweetened condensed milk (using boiling method on stove for 1.5 hr completely covered in water and then allowing to completely cool or the equivalent slow cooker method - please not cautions re this method!)
- 1 packet of triple chocolate fudge brownie mixture (I used Betty Crockers)
- 80g of chocolate for melting.
- Prepare fudge packet mix as per directions . 2 eggs and 125g of melted butter needed.
- Spray slow cooker with non stick oil spray. Line slow cooker with baking paper:(needed to help get it out of slow cooker when ready).
- Spread fudge mix in the bottom of slow cooker evenly.
- use a tea towel under lid.
- Cook on auto for 1 hour 10 minutes. or until sticky crumbs cling to a skewer inserted in center. for extra fudge brownie cook on low for less time and check after 45 minutes or so.
- leave in slow cooker turned off to cool down for half hour.
- Remove and allow to cool completely on cooling rack (remove all baking paper).
- Spread caramel on top. (my can had been sitting in fridge over night so it was wonderfully thick but difficult to spread so I put the can in a bowl of warm water for a bit).
- melt chocolate and spread a top layer or drizzle pattern on top.
- let set in fridge and slice into portions.
- Submitted Janette Jones
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think