Submitted by alyse
Triple Cheese Macaroni Cheese
- 500gr uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups (12 ounces) mixed shredded sharp cheddar cheese/ colby tasty mozzarella montery jack cheese
- 250 grams kraft cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Optional add spinkle of paprika, garlic or bacon & finely diced onion if preferred
- Throw all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 1.5 to 2 hours depending on your slow cooker.
- Check every 30 minutes and give a good stir 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!