Submitted by ingrid
Tricolour creamy mushroom bacon chicken fettucine
- 375gm store bought fresh tricolour fettucine
- 200gm sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 capsicum chopped capsicum (optional)
- 5 spring onions chopped including the green
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 large piece chicken breast
- 5 slices bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup Stock
- 300 ml cooking cream (I used 60% less fat) If preferred not to use cream use 1 tin condensed chicken or mushroom soup
- Cracked pepper
- Pop fettucine on bottom of SC pour the stock over.
- Put all other ingredients in except cream.
- Turn cooker on LOW and check in 2 hrs
- If fettucine looks dry give a good stir
- Pour in cream let warm through for another 30 minutes.
- Stir again and it's ready
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think