Submitted by Trinity Simmons
Tomato and chicken sausages
- 22 sausages
- 1 onion diced
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 5 little parsnips peeled and chopped
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet French onion soup mix dry
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp mint sauce
- 1 heaped tsp minced garlic
- Put sausages in slow cooker.
- Put in onion, carrots, and parsnips.
- In a separate bowl put the tomato soup, chicken soup, French onion soup, Worcestershire, mint sauce and minced garlic and stir together.
- Place over the top and mix through.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think