Submitted by Christy Roth
Tomato and Pear Chutney
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 4 pears, chopped into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sambal chilli paste, to taste (can be omitted)
- Mix all ingredients in 1.5 litre slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Remove lid and cook on high for a further 2-2.5 hours or until chutney is the consistency you prefer.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think