Submitted by Sam Steele
Tom Yum Soup
- 100 grams chicken breast- thinly sliced
- 100 grams green prawns
- 100 grams sliced mushrooms
- 100 grams sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 litre of water
- 2 tbs of tom yum paste
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- I used a pyrex bowl in the slow cooker. But could be done straight in the slow cooker.
- Add 1 litre of water, 2 tbs tom yum paste, 2 tbs fish sauce, green prawns and thinly sliced chicken breast.
- Cooked on low for 4 hours.
- Then added sliced mushroom and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for another hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!