Submitted by Suscha Benson
Thai Red Chicken Curry
- 3 Table spoons Red Curry Paste
- 1 Table spoon Peanut Oil
- 80 gram Brown Sugar
- 100 ml Fish Sauce
- 4 Kaffir Lime leaves (crumpled)
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk
- 500ml Chicken Stock
- 500 gram Diced Chicken Thigh
- 1 Can Bamboo Shoots
- 1 Zucchini Halved and sliced
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes - whole
- Heat Curry Paste in slow cooker on High - add peanut oil. Let it heat for 10 mins while you prepare some other ingredients.
- Add Brown Sugar, Fish Sauce, Coconut milk, Chicken Stock and Kaffir Lime leaves. Stir to combine.
- Add diced chicken and Bamboo shoots. Cook for 50 minutes to 1 hour on high.
- Add zucchini, cherry tomatoes and peas (and any other veg you want). Cook for a further 20-30 minutes on high until the veg is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed Jasmine rice and garnish with fresh coriander and Thai Basil.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- **This is a thin curry**
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think