Submitted by Ann Woods
Thai Chicken Soup with Coconut milk or cream
- Thai chicken soup with coconut milk/cream made by our 12 yr old boy.
- Great way to use up leftover chicken if you don't have a whole chicken
- (This is his verson of my DILaw's mother's recipe)
- 1 cooked chicken
- 3 carrots
- 1 sachet the tom kar paste
- 3-4 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp lemon grass powder
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 tin diced tomatos
- dessert spoon sugar
- grated zest and juice of 1 big lime
- 3 cans water. didn’t add mushroom.
- Also added 1 tsp powdered lemon grass
- a shake of ginger (his words) and a little chilli paste
- We just add everything to slowcooker and stir, season to taste.
- Extra water or cream/milk can be added.
- Cook for approx 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high
- Serve on boiled rice
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think