Submitted by Tania Whitford
Thai Chicken & Fish Spring Rolls
- 20g rice vermicelli cooked
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 200g chicken mince
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 spring onion sliced thin
- 1 med carrot grated
- 1 tsp corriander
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 3 med fillets of white fish de boned (I used hake)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 egg for egg wash
- spring roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- Place all ingredients into the sc except wrappers, carrot,noodles and egg and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove lid. Shred the fish, add carrot and cook for about 1 hour on high until all of the liquid has gone.
- Allow mixture to cool, add noodles and mix.
- Place about 1 Tbsp of mix onto a wrapper, baste around edges with the egg and roll.
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce. I used Sweet Chilli
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!