Submitted by Chloe Barber
- 2kg boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup sugar (i used raw)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 TB apple cider Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Add whole chicken thighs to slow cooker
- In a separate bowl mix sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper.
- Pour over chicken
- Place lid on and cook until chicken is cooked
- 3 low final hour high
- When chicken is cooked, chop roughly chop/shred chicken.
- Transfer remaining juices into a saucepan and add a cornflour paste and stir until thick.
- Pour over chopped chicken and enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think