Submitted by Simon Christie
Tender Roast Beef
- 1 kg beef blade roast
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Seal beef by browning: Put beef, garlic, mustard and oil onto your searing cooker/pan and brown each side of roast.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, oregano and black pepper and pour over the sealed roast beef.
- Place cooker on LOW with lid on for FIVE hours.
- For best results, turn beef over after TWO hours. Serve with a selection of roast vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think