Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Swiss Steak (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 1 pound round steak 3/4"-1" thick, cubed
- 14.5 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 3 cups carrots
- Garlic powder to taste
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker in order they are listed.
- No additional liquid is needed.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours or High for 4 hours.
- I used a 6-quart (6L) slow cooker.
- Points Plus (PP) is 11PP if serving 4 people or 7PP if serving 6 people.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think