Submitted by Kim Colborne
Sweet tomato & apple chutney
- 2kg Tomatoes
- 1kg apple
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 kg onions
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 bottle ezy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Dice tomatoes, onions and apples.
- Throw in slow cooker. add sugar and sultanas, curry powder and ezy sauce and water.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hrs and reduce to low for 4-6hrs.
- Cook until you are happy with consistency.
- Bottle in sterilised jars and store in cool,dark place for 2-3 weeks before use.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think