Submitted by Tara Williams
Sweet Potato & Potato Bake (version 2)
- 4 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 250 grams diced bacon
- 900mls cream
- 1 sachet of chicken and mushroom lots-a-noodle cup of soup
- 1 sachet of chinese chicken and corn lots-a-noodle cup of soup
- 2 cups tasty cheese
- Add the bacon, potato and sweet potato into slow cooker in layers until all in there.
- Mix the 2 sachets and cream together with a fork.
- Pour over potatoes
- Cook HIGH for 4 hours plus LOW for 2 hours
- Half an hour before serving, sprinkle cheese over top
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think