Submitted by Kerry Brown
Sweet n Sour Mince
Packed with veggies ... Serve over rice
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 apple (grated, peeled)
- 1 capsicum (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 50 g chicken noodle instant soup packet
- 400 g canned pineapple pieces
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 2 tbs brown vinegar
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1.5 cups water
- Optional: 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with a little water to thicken end dish if needed.
- Add mince, onion, carrot, apple, capsicum, zucchini and pineapple pieces (strained) to slow cooker.
- Combine chicken noodle packet, curry, vinegar, brown sugar and pineapple juice plus water (total 1.5 cups liquid) stir through.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Thicken with corn flour if needed
- Adapted by Kerry from Kidspot recipe
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think