Submitted by Leeanne Scott
Sweet Mango Chicken
- 8-12 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Mango (Diced)
- 1 Jar of Mango Chutney
- 1 Zucchini (Diced)
- 1 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Green Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Cup of green beans (Chopped)
- 1 Tin of lentils
- 1 Small brown onion (Diced)
- 3/4 Cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 1 Sprinkle of salt
- 1 Sprinkle of pepper
- 1 Sprinkle of garlic salt
- 4 Cups of cooked rice
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Add chicken sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic salt on top.
- Top with the diced vegetables and lentils minus the juice.
- Mix flour, water, mango chutney and diced mango to a bowl combine then pour onto the chicken and vegetables.
- Cook for 6 - 8 Hours on Low ( May vary on cooker )
- Once cooked serve on top of hot rice 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!