Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Sweet chilli prawns
- 1 kg of green prawns
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of sweet chilli sauce
- A few drops of tabasco sauce if you like a hot bite
- optional (1 teas peanut paste )
- 1 teas garlic
- Mix everything except prawns together and add to sc on high for 20 -30 mins until sauce is hot,
- Then add prawns for another 20 -30 mins till cooked, depending on size of prawns.
- Prawns have so much flavour cooked in sc, they just melt in your mouth.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Sweet chilli prawns”
Really disappointed. Way too much sweet chilli sauce. Completely dominated the whole dish. Will not be making this one again
Why not just use half a cup of sweet chilli? That’s way your not giving up on the recipe just tweek it to your liking.
I’ll be trying it this week