Submitted by Kelly Hicks
Sweet Chilli Asian Chicken
- 4 diced chicken breast
- 1/2 a small head of broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 3 carrots diced
- 1 onion diced
- 200g snow peas
- Cornflour to coat the chicken
- 1/4 cup hoi sin sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chicken stock in 120ml water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- I diced all ingredients and coated the chicken in cornflour.
- Add the chicken, garlic, onion and carrot to the slow cooker and pour over sauce.
- Cook for 4hrs on low
- Add the broccoli and snow peas 1 hour before serving.
- I served on Singapore noodles but would also be good on rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think