Submitted by Sally Ichikawa
Sweet and sour pork
- 1 can pineapple pieces
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1kg pork rashers or loin (could have less too)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- "2 tbsp corn flour or potato starch
- Combine all except corn flour in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 5-6 hrs.
- 5 min before serving mix corn flour with 3 tbsp water.
- Add to slow cooker and mix in.
- Leave to thicken for 5min.
- Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think