Submitted by Erin
Super Simple Lamb Chops
- Packet of Lamb chops (6)
- 1 can condensed big red tomato soup
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes
- onion to your taste
- Herbs of your choice
- Cheese (optional)
- Put chops in and cover each chop with herbs, onions and a little dab of each of the 2 tinned ingredients.
- You can do it in layers depending on slow cooker size (I can fir 2 per layer).
- Pour the rest of the 2 tinned ingredients over the top of the food.
- Cook on low for 4-6hrs
- When you get the chops out sprinkle with grated cheese right away (optional)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think