Submitted by Kazel Cass
Super easy Vegetarian Lentil Lasagna
- 1 Jar of Passata (or tomato pasta sauce)
- 1 Cup dry red lentils
- 1 Cup of hot water
- 1 packet (500g) lasagne pasta
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 Tbs pesto
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheese
- Put the jar of passata and the red lentils in the slow cooker with one cup of hot water on high
- Cook for three hours
- Add the pasta, the rest of the hot water, the greens, pesto and salt/pepper to taste
- Stir and sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Add a teatowel for the last hour to make it more crispy.
- Tea Towel Trick
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!