Submitted by Cassie Lake
Sundried tomato Pesto Chicken fettuccine
- Chicken thigh fillet cubed 600g
- 1 small 190g jar of sun dried tomato pesto
- large tub of thickened cream
- 1 red capsicum cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- half a brown onion diced
- mushrooms sliced
- fettuccine pasta
- Brown chicken, mushroom, garlic, capsicum and onion in a frying pan.
- Transfer to slow cooker and stir through tomato pesto.
- Cook on high for 1.5 hours.
- Add cream and cook for further 20 mins.
- Turn to low and cook for 20 mins.
- Serve on fettuccine.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think