Sunbeam 7.5L SecretChef Slow Cooker
Are you looking for a large slow cooker?
How about THE LARGEST on the Australian market?
Sunbeam have that for you with their 7.5L SecretChef Slow Cooker!!
- 7.5L removable ceramic cooking crock. Perfect for serving straight to the dinner table! Allowing you to create recipes large enough to feed 10+ serves this is ideal for large families or any catering or celebration featuring a slow cooker in the kitchen!
- The crock is also oven safe! Great for reheating your slow precooked dishes in an oven not exceeding 160 degrees Celsius
- This cooker features a wrap around element surrounding the crock insert to ensure even cooking. This also helps prevent food sticking and eliminates the need to stir for even heat distribution
- The cooking crock and lid is also dishwasher proof so Sunbeam makes clean up easy!
- Glass lid to allow you to peak into your culinary creation at any time without lifting it and letting heat escape
- Easy to read and use turn dial for settings: LOW, HIGH & WARM
- The wide, easy to grip cool touch handles make it easy to carry safely when hot
- Comes with a 12 month warranty
Let’s get cooking!
To test a large cooker I knew I had to start with something large!
Why not make use of all that space. I had to cook not one but TWO large Ginger Ale Silversides!
Usually one would be snug enough in a cooker but in the 7.5L Sunbeam SecretChef I could easily fit two x 1.5kg pieces of silverside side by side!
So not only did I have enough for dinner for a family of 5, but I also had enough sliced silverside for school lunches for the whole week and another nights easy dinner! It was fantastic 🙂
Performance wise I couldn’t fault the 7.5L SecretChef
Everything cooked well and to expected time frames
I was very impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a large slow cooker!
Stay tuned because we’ll soon be giving some lucky members the chance to WIN this great slow cooker for themselves!!!