Submitted by Karen Stuckings
Summer Veg Fish Fillets
- 4 fish fillets (I used BASA fillets)
- 1 celery stick sliced
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1 shallot sliced (plus extra for garnish if wish)
- 8 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter (cut into 4)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Put inch of water into sc and something to raise your fish out of water. I used rolled up foil strips. Place on high.
- Take 4 sheets of baking paper and lay on bench. Sheets should be about 3 times size of fish.
- Place one fillet on each sheet in the middle. If fish ends thinner fold over so thickness is even.
- Spread celery, then carrot, then shallots over the fish.
- Place one piece of butter on each fish.
- Season with pepper.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of lemon juice over fish.
- Pull up sides of baking paper and make several folds to make a parcel.
- Take ends and twist to seal parcel.
- Carefully place in sc and cook on high for 1 ½ hours or until fish cooked. Should be easy to part with fork.
- I served this with salad.
- This was cooked in 5.5L cookwell.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think