Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Sugar and Spice Crusted Barra Fillets
- 2 pieces of fresh Barra fillets
- 2 Tb brown sugar
- 1 tes cumin
- 1/2 tes oregano
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1/2 teas pepper
- 1 Tb capsicum
- 1 Tb shollots
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 Tb butter
- 1/2 a lemon
- Lay out sheets of alfoil for fish and enough to wrap at end.
- Add to top fish brown sugar,cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, capsicum and shallots.
- Mix up a crust of 1 cup bread crumbs and 1 Tb melted butter. Stir together. Add to top of fish.
- Sprinkle with some lemon juice and wrap up tightly
- 1-2 hrs high depending on thickness
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think