Submitted by Lisa Haigh
Stuffed turkey parcels
- 2 turkey breasts/steaks
- Goats cheese
- Spring cabbage
- Cherry tomatoes
- Stock (100ml)
- Flatten turkey breasts with a rolling pin to make them as large as possible.
- Lay spinach, goats cheese and mushrooms on top
- Wrap in bacon (mine didn't completely close so I just bridged the gap with bacon and made sure that part was on top when they went in the SC)
- Lay spring cabbage on bottom of SC with halved cherry tomatoes
- Pour over stock.
- Lay parcels on top and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours
- I did mine on high for 1 hour then low for 6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Stuffed turkey parcels”
These were really nice. I used a herb and garlic cheese instead of goats cheese as I had that in the fridge to be used up already. The cabbage and tomatoes pulled the whole thing together. Thank you.